Participant Registration Requirements:
· Basic skiing skills are required prior to enrollment into the club.
· To be eligible for all programs, skiers must meet a minimum standard.
· All skiers must be able to ride the T-bar on their own, with another child or adult.
· All skiers must be able to be self-mobile on their equipment.
· All skiers registering for U12 programs must be able to control their speed on a green slope.
· All skiers registering for U12 programs must be able to perform linked “snowplow” turns safely.
· Helmets specific to ski racing (hard ears) are mandatory and the participant must supply all personal equipment.
· It is recommended that all members obtain a season pass for Rabbit Hill.
· In addition to the registration fee, there are minimal fundraising requirements in which “all” families are required to participate in.
· We welcome family involvement in every aspect of the club and parent volunteers are needed throughout the season to help at races.
· Parent and athletes are required to read, understand, and sign parent and athlete contracts that establish expectations of all of those involved and outline basics of our disciplinary policy.